To Sail or not to Sail? – That is the question
Summer Holiday Sailing Sleepover

To Sail or not to Sail? – That is the question for Pilgrim. Not an easy decision! We now have the green light to resume sailing as long as its safe and within COVID Secure guidelines.

Everyone is reeling from the recent events and as we emerge into a strange new “normal” we need to do things differently.

Pilgrim must secure sufficient bookings in advance of spending a great deal of precious cash first. If YOU want to come sailing, BOOK as soon as possible (Your cash is safe until we sail with no quibble refunds as applicable). Our planned schedule is for day sailings only. Some short, some full days, but no overnight accommodation. We are scheduling sailing from August 17th through to the end of September  – go to to find the dates. Be quick to get the dates you want!

September Devon Day Sail

Why not get the whole family or your “bubble”together and have exclusive access to the boat? What a great way to get reacquainted, out in the fresh air? That won’t suit everyone and we welcome solos, couples and other groupings.

Guest numbers will be reduced and we’ll sail Pilgrim using innovative techniques to keep the crew and guests as safe as possible. Everyone will need to be alert and adhere to social distancing whilst aboard. Below deck access is strictly limited for your safety.  We’ll do our utmost to ensure you have a great time and look after everyone onboard.

Despite being a volunteer led charity, our start up and operating costs are significant. If we don’t attract sufficient bookings in July we will suspend sailing until next spring! So, we want to go sailing and we need you to come with us!

In the meantime, we have a few jobs to do aboard, suspended by lockdown, and then we’ll be ready to hoist those sails

Happy Sailing, Stay Safe!